On behalf of the organizing committees, I am delighted to welcome you to the 2022 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Machine Learning, which will be held in Qingdao, China, from the 16th to 18th of December 2022 14th to 16th, April, 2023.
While it has been around for years, intelligent computing and machine learning have attained new popularity and are used in many applications worldwide as artificial intelligence/big data application(BD) has become more prominent. As the practicality of using these kinds of systems increases, intelligent computing and machine learning are projected to grow exponentially. Under the situation, 2ICML is raised. It aims to provide a platform for the experts and scholars, engineering and technical personnel with a share of scientific research achievements, technology development trends, research ideas, and academic and industrial cooperation. We welcome experts, scholars, and practitioners interested in the specialties around the world to join. Its rich and colorful program includes excellent keynote/invited speeches, oral presentations, and awards sessions. Aside from them, we encourage you to visit the poster sessions and exhibition booths to meet new friends and learn about the latest research. The recommended topic and scope of 2ICML include data collection, data preparation, model building, training, and application deployment regarding intelligent computing and machine learning. The full papers and abstracts will go through a rigorous double blind peer-reviewing process.
2ICML will present a perfect opportunity for representatives to mingle and possibly form new synergic bonds. We hope you will find this a rewarding and memorable experience, and we look forward to seeing you in Qingdao!
Dr. Hasan Ali Khattak (Chair)
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan
- All submissions should be original (not submitted/published anywhere else) and written in English following the mentioned Template;
- The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
- The article should contain: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion (section Acknowledgment is written if necessary);
- The number of pages of the article should be 5-10 pages, no less than 3,000 words in total;
- The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5, and at least one author of the accepted paper must attend and present;
- The number of references must be at least 10 (highly recommend almost are in recent five years); all mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa;
- Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
- The originality of the article is not less than 80%;
- All authors must be familiar with the IEEE Author Submission Policies and IEEE Author Ethics;
- Upload your paper to the Submission System no later than the deadline.
Dr. Hasan Ali Khattak
Prof. Dr. Asadi Srinivasulu
Dr. Mohd Naved
Prof. Dr. C. Sundar
Dr. S.R Ashokkumar
Dr. Jiafu Su
Prof. Dr. Zair Bouzidi
Prof. Brahim Lejdel
Dr. Oveis Abedinia
Dr. Noman Sohail
Dr. Hamzeh MUjahed
Dr. Alireza Rezvanian
Submissions will be reviewed by the Chairs and conference technical committees based on originality, relevance to conference, scientific rigor, novelty, structure and readability. Presented papers will be published in conference proceedings by "Conference Publishing Services (CPS)" and submitted to SCOPUS, Ei Compendex (CPX), Google Scholar, etc. for a possible indexing.
For excellent papers after significant extension will be recommended to the following special issues for publishing.
Special Issue "Building Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuits and Microsystems"
Processes (ISSN 2227-9717), IF of Journal 2.847
Micro/nano fabrication technology related to 3D integration;
Design Automation, process/device/packaging simulation, and thermal-mechanical reliability of 3D integration;
Novel materials, components, circuits and technology to be used in 3D integration, e.g., triboelectric nanogenerator, artificial intelligence, etc.
Special Issue "Toward Performance Optimization of Wireless Sensor Networks and Sensor Node Devices in Environmental Monitoring"
Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220). IF of Journal 3.576
Energy (self-powered sensors, stability, environmental protection);
Communication (security, scalability); data processing (distributed, big data, robustness);
Artificial intelligence in WSNs; Industrial WSNs; Body sensor networks; Novel sensor device for WSNs.